Vyvanse may help control your ADHD symptoms.
Here's the deal. Vyvanse is a once-daily prescription medication for the treatment of ADHD in adults.
Vyvanse helps control ADHD. You do the rest.
Your doctor may prescribe Vyvanse as part of a total treatment plan that may include counseling or other therapies.
- Vyvanse has been clinically proven to control ADHD symptoms.
- In a study of adults, Vyvanse improved attention throughout the day, at 2 hours and even at 14 hours after taking it.
Do not take Vyvanse if you:
- are taking or have taken within the past 14 days an anti-depression medicine called a monoamine oxidase inhibitor or MAOI.
- are sensitive to, allergic to, or had a reaction to other stimulant medicines.
Consider once-daily Vyvanse
Approved for extended treatment in adults
- In 2012, Vyvanse became the only ADHD medication approved for maintenance treatment in adults.
Proper Use of ADHD Medication